Manual fan switch??

johnny o

Can someone tell me how to connect or where I can get a manual fan switch to turn my rad fan on sooner? Even if someone knows where the low and hi speed fan relays are that would help me. There are 2 relays on the passenger side firewall is that them? Any help on doing this short of an EEC tuner would be great.

search

h-speed and low speed fan relays are in the IRCM which is mounted behind passenger head lite ..there should be some good threads on this subject .. to get the wire colours ...to splice ..it's been done many times ..dave

Is it possible to change the temp they come on at or only to wire a switch to turn them on sooner manually? I will do a seach also, if it works? :)

You could always take the wires at the fan and cut them, than wire the high speed circuit to a relay and wire the triger the relay with your ignition on switch. Than you'll have a loud but efective fan on at all times when the engine is running. Or if you really want to get creative wire the low speed circuit to the ignition switch and wire the high speed fan to a manual switch.

Do you still want that spare? I sent you an email about it, anyway I'l be in Etobicoke again at 555 West Mall on friday night/saturday morning if you want to pick it up.

Ya I still need that tire. I never got your email for some reason. I think we had this happen before and I don't get mail from one of your email addresses for whatever reason. Send me a msg on here with your phone # or something.

Back