F-250 intercooler to 89SC !any advices

wingrg

I actually buy a 2002 / F-250 intercooler like new for $50.00 good deal!! its a big one, i think to cut at half to adapt to my 89SC, any ideas or advice? :rolleyes:

what size is the core? i dont think that those intercoolers are that thick and they dont flow that well, theres alot of customizing your going to have to do in order to make it fit (new intercooler pipes, possibly a new sc top). your better off finding a better intercooler to fit in there although $50 is cheap so you cant go wrong there. maybe you could sell it on ebay for more and put the money towards a better intercooler.

I going to measure the IC and let you know. This intercooler come to my friend, he crash the back of his truck very bad, he going to return the truck to the insurance company or something like that, but we take out the turbo, hoses and intercooler. the intercooler is like new in excelent shape, we going to start to cut in half and order the stainless steel pipes and joints, well i thing we going to start to work on that next month, because we're working in paint work and porting the exhaust manifolds and water passeges:eek: first, i let you know about that proyect and start to post pictures. ;)

Back