Load Torsion Brace

89SCK@t

My buddy at the Machine shop and I just came up with a design for the load torsion brace. We are basically going to copy the "ricer" LTB. So the LTB will be adjustable:D. And the best thing is, it will be about $100.

We decided to go with the adjustable cause we are using my car as the base for it...and my car has been hit on the right rear quarter panel. With that said, if we use my car, and it is a little shorter in length than what it is supposed to be, people will buy the product and it wont fit correctly...not too mention with it being adjustable, you can tighten it as much as you want to, or make it as loose as you want to. I should have the first prototype done here in a week or so.

If anyone is interested, I can make more. So here it goes, who is interested? The price will be in the $100 range but I will have a set price soon.

Just trying to help out the SC/XR7 community, so if no one wants one, thats cool.

Stephen

Could you please describe where this brace goes and what it does? I'm not familiar with all the ricer accessories, but I'm always interested in anything to firm up the chassis.

Here is a pic of a LTB(non-adjustable, not mine) installed on a Tbird. We will have the ends adjustable.
nightskyRTLBinstalled.jpg

The LTB center will actually be an oval shape, it will be aluminum, and it will be cheap.

Any other questions...or interests? I will be happy to answer them.

Stephen

Back