(manifolds)something to compare

mg529

are the 2000 (mustang 3.8)exhaust manifold ported bigger than the stock S.C. manifolds since they fit exactly the same, also does anyone know the size of the S.C. stock-- compared to the size of the mustangs size....

exactly the same

not to sure on that...at some point in time in the ..ford .. flipped the bolt pattern on the heads and manifolds...so the holes won't line up..dave

mg529 said:
are the 2000 (mustang 3.8)exhaust manifold ported bigger than the stock S.C. manifolds since they fit exactly the same, also does anyone know the size of the S.C. stock-- compared to the size of the mustangs size....

The drives side manifold hits the steering shaft.

thanks

someone told me they took them off a 2000 stang and they fit perfect and wanted to sell them to me

The passenger side will fit, but the driver's side hits the steering shaft. Also the 99+ manifolds have smaller exhaust ports than the SC ones. I used to have a 99 set, but went with Kooks instead. The 94-96 Mustang manifolds are the better ones to get. But they still need to be modified on the driver's side.

what about....?

how about the 88 t-bird --do those fit because some talk about useing those on there cars....

Back