Missing

ThePikey

about a month ago just got my first super coupe. anyway i went to use the washer fluid to clean the windows... and nothing cam out... i though no big deal, proablly empty (hadnt filled it since i bought the car) Anyway i opened the hood and couldnt find the washerfluid bottle. i know this has to be one of the dumbest sounding questions EVER, but im stumped to the location.

i know on the N/As that it was in front of the radiator, but thats where the intercooler is located. so can someone tell me where the bottle is supposed to be located on a 90 SC

Washer fluid on the left (driver) side and coolant on the right (passenger) side.

Attachments

• 90 SC Engine (left).jpg
    90 SC Engine (left).jpg
    74 KB · Views: 125
as long as know where i need to mount it at after i snag one from a local junkyard...

im still trying to figure out why its missing in the first place... hoses and bottle are all gone

ThePikey said:
about a month ago just got my first super coupe. anyway i went to use the washer fluid to clean the windows... and nothing cam out... i though no big deal, proablly empty (hadnt filled it since i bought the car) Anyway i opened the hood and couldnt find the washerfluid bottle. i know this has to be one of the dumbest sounding questions EVER, but im stumped to the location.

i know on the N/As that it was in front of the radiator, but thats where the intercooler is located. so can someone tell me where the bottle is supposed to be located on a 90 SC

I got a 90 and it's on the drivers side by the intercooler pipe.
3.jpg

good.. i got the right one... now just to get the damn car back from the trans shop where is has been for the past 2.5 weeks....

i wont even go in to the AOD problems

Back