PDA

View Full Version : Kirban AFPR, found in south bay! plus dyno

Rob Noth
05-02-2001, 06:50 PM
Silly me, I've been calling all over trying to find a Kirban AFPR for a while, and today I found that Apex Motorsports www.apexmotorsports.net (http://www.apexmotorsports.net) has them in stock. And they're located like 3 blocks from where I work in Santa Clara... I'm going there after work.

BTW, I noticed on their web site they say:
APEX Motorsports will often accomodate local car clubs for a day of dynoing. We usually require at least six cars.
So what do you guys think, let's do a dyno day for our next meet! I'll ask about the cost while I'm there.

Rob

2TonSuperChicken
05-03-2001, 01:49 AM
Yeah APEX Motorsport seems pretty cool. I have been meaning to drop by there sometime after work, but I have been too busy getting a dipstick for my car, LOL.

Yeah a dyno run would be AWESOME. Look into it for us, thanx rob.

Nathan Martin

DANKnDRANK
05-03-2001, 05:23 AM
I'll go.

Alex

Rob Noth
05-03-2001, 11:48 AM
Well they said it's around $80-$100 per person for three pulls, the price depends slightly on how much fiddling around and tuning you want to do. They also said they are pretty booked up, and you'd have to schedule it a couple months in advance. Their usual price for dyno time is $100 per hour, so depending on how long it takes for your 3 pulls, the club rate is maybe a little cheaper.

Rob

JD California FLASH
05-03-2001, 10:42 PM
Sounds good Rob next meet is going to be a Blast 500hp SC