Well what about another meet?

Z

zac

Well what about another meet?

Hey I heard about the HMB meet,and that it was good and all. I wanted to go, but I couldn't get off work, and nobody seemed like they wanted to go with me. So there is always next time right? Well when is next time, I seriously think that I won't have either of my SCs within a few months and I want to "show her off" while I still can. If any of you are interested in setting up a place or date, or whatever let me know, I'd be willing to help set something up.

Re: Well what about another meet?

I'm there!!! When and where? Lets not let the last meet ride for a nougher 6 months befor a second! How about Clear Lake cruz. That lake is big,Spend 2 hours just cruzing around the thing.
Kurt Sr

Re: Well what about another meet?

Why won't you have your SC's in a couple of months? And where do you live?

And I would be more then happy to set up another meet. I just need some ideas on where to go, and I really want to set up a meet sometime this summer in South Lake Tahoe/Reno/Carson City area.

Nathan Martin

Got to...

Well I'm getting rid of my 95 cuz I want to get a new Mustang GT, I'm getting rid of my 90 cuz it has way too many miles (174k) and it's been a great car and I don't want to spoil it. I wish I could afford to keep the 95, but i can't afford it with a new car. I plan on buying another 90SC to replace my 90SC. BTW lets not go to Carson City/Reno i went up there last week, and it sucks A$$, there is nothing to do there in that giant whitetrash-ville full of garbage. Hey Santa Cruz sounds nice, how bout Monterey!

Re: Got to...

Montiray sounds good, but Santa Cruzs Sucks,Cant even cruz in that place. Made one pass by the board walk took 1 1/2 to go 4 blocks.
Kurt Sr

Monterey is nice, Clear Lake is very nice, Santa Cruz is not nice (well I like it there but it aint all that great for a meet) Tahoe/Sierras in general are nice and damn that's a haul...

anyhow, set something up on a friday or saturday and even some sundays with advance notice and I'm there!

see ya,

Think Clear Lake would be easy for every body from around area to drive to...got to keep it down to a 2 hour drive if possible,for those of us that have to drive a ways for a one day meet. Besides I want to cruz with Evan and Mark again,and of course the rest of you guys....
Kurt Sr
PS-Nathan,I dont want to have to push your car up the hill to Tahoe..HE HE HE HA HA HA!!!!!!!lol....
Kurt Sr

One Word

OUCH!!

LOL

Well I am starting to look into buying a long block off of anyone. The cheaper the better. Then once I get a new engine I will start to re-build my old one. Plus anyone that could help with this would be great, and don't worry David, you don't have to help this time, you can come and laugh at us though.

Nathan

Back