Got busted, got REALLY lucky tonight. (long)

brandonhgt

Well, tonight I was on my way home from work around 9:00. After a 30 mile stretch on M-46 (55mph, heavy traffic), I decided to open the sc up when I turned on the back road on the way to my school. I turned the corner nice and easy then gave her heck. I accelerated to 90 mph leaving the car following behind me in the dust. Then I slowed it back down to 60 mph. Next thing I know the car that was far behind me is right on my butt, so being the idiot that I am I downshifted to third and sped back up to 70 in a hurry. Turns out that the car behind me the whole time was a state trooper in a suburban.

He pulled me over, got my license and said be clocked me at 77 mph (in a 55). Now, I just got accepted to law school last month and they explicitly frown on things like excessive speeding, so I was really freaking out. However, instead of tearing me a new butt, the officer instead asked me what year my car was as he checked it out! Then he went to his car, wrote me a 60/55 ticket and told me to be careful. He never asked for my registration or insurance and he was really cool. Thank God the officer was a T-bird fan or I may have been in some deep trouble!

lucky bastard..

damn man, you definitely lucked out, although I am sure the way you acted towards the officer (assuming you were polite and honest) probably helped alot.

I will say that I am always polite to officers, especially when I am caught red handed. I've only gotten out of 1 ticket but they always write it for only 5 over. Now my girlfriend on the other hand has gotten pulled one fewer time than I have and she has 0 tickets. You can be polite as best you can but it seems most officers seem to respond better to to d-cup breasts in tank tops!

brandonhgt said:
but it seems most officers seem to respond better to to d-cup breasts in tank tops!

I'm not the ploice, but my response is always positive to those as well! :D ;)

I'm always nice to " d-cup breasts in tank tops" also.
You can tell by the look on my face when I see them.... :eek:

Back