Thanks guys HMB meet was a blast

• Thread starter Jim Demmitt The Silver Bullet SC
  • Start date
J

Jim Demmitt The Silver Bullet SC

Thanks guys HMB meet was a blast

You Nor-Cal guys are the best thanks Rob & Nathan for getting this meet together. Nor-Cal has the Baddest SCs around and the neatest people cant wait for the next Nor-Cal meet you all take care and be safe

Re: Thanks guys HMB meet was a blast

Right on, Jim!

Thanks again Rob and Nathan...

man nice cars all around... got me some car cosmetic advice, car part finding advice, car go faster advice, and of course some great company, great drivin' and some great cars!

If Mark hasn't already taken his pictures to be developed I'll take them today... and we'll get some up to put in the non-tech for the meantime...

So thanks again to our cameraman Mark, Jim Demmitt sr (guys I love the dragster) and Alicia for coming along as well, you all made it even more fun..

see ya,

Re: Thanks guys HMB meet was a blast

I agree with Evan and jim,it was the best .
Like to thank Roth and Nathan for the effort they put in to the planning of the meet. They found a nice place to do the photo shoot.
I met a lot of nice people, now I can put faces to names.
BTW, Jim let us poke a little fun at him with a picture we goated him in to. If you all notice the whole group is standing with him. Way to go Jim,your a good sport,both you and your father are hella nice folks.
For the people that didnt come hopfuly after seeing the pictures you'll all be able to make it next time.
Again I had fun it was nice meeting all of you. Hope to do this again real soon.
Evan,keep wolfin those pipes sounds good!!!!
Kurt Sr

Thanks Kurt

Kurt what make having an SC neat is having friends like and you son your truly a SCer at hart and to the rest of you your the best take care

Back