Flowmaster Exhaust only for 92-93 SCs??

ben04

hey, i got my new summit racing catelogue today, and was just flippin through and i noticed something regarding the SC tbird......(see attatchment) is tehre soemthing significant about the 92-93 SC that sets it apart from the rest? is the resonator that it prescribes he one i should get to make my exhuast less restrictive (along with hi flow cats) so i can put a 5% pulley on? i've been told magnaflow..... :confused:

Last edited:
your link doesn't work, but anyways....i believe you need the one of the listing you took a pic of and the other section it calls for "V6s will need this other part thing" (obviously not a direct quote from it) but you'll need the "system" and the seperate V6 part i believe, i might be wrong though. I looked into getting one before, but I may have just not looked into it deep enough. Hopefully someone else can confirm this though

Nick

yeh, thas weird the link works but when i paste it in it doesnt.......anyway its part no.FLO-15100 that i was looking at...

Vendor: Flowmaster, Inc.
Product Line: Flowmaster Force II Cat-Back Exhaust Systems
Material: Aluminized Steel
Finish: Aluminized
Diameter: 2 1/4 in.

Bolt-on performance from the muffler experts.

Ford/Mercury: 1989-96 3.8L/3.8L supercharged Thunderbird/Cougar, 2 1/4 in., resonator

This Force II exhaust system has been designed with the latest exhaust technology available. Through this technology, you will experience improvements in acceleration, passing power, and fuel mileage. The key to these performance improvements is through the use of mandrel-bent tubing that allows for superior exhaust gas flow. Aluminized steel tubing has been used for its corrosion resistant quality so your system will last. The Force II system comes with a three-chamber muffler that will give you plenty of Flowmaster sound under hard acceleration but low sound levels while cruising. All pipes with hangers, clamps, and mounting hardware have been included for easy installation.

Sold as a kit.

Last edited:
Back