1/4 mi times

MagpoweredSC

I have a 93 auto sc and my friend has an 89 auto sc. We went racing march 27 at beaver springs dragway, beaver springs,pa. I ran a 13.8 at 96mph with a 1.87 60 ft. and my friend ran a 13.6 at 102 mph. We are both running stock longblocks with bolt-ons, i am running stock ic.

Thanks for the tires gary,
Mark

I have magnaport 2, mp intlet, 85tb, 87mm maf,42lb inj, 255 lph pump, 10% od, 3/4 top, custom exaust stock manifolds, 2.5 to 3 to 2.5 w/dynomax ultra flo muffs no cats or resonator, under drives, built aod w/ art carr tq converter, and m/t et streets, 3.73 gears and some other stuff im prob missing

why is my mph lower after installing better tranny tq converter and slicks before iran slower times but at 99mph???? but just wait till i go on a cold day not 75 with a hotter track temp. How many tenths from 75deg to 40 deg anyone have an idea. :confused:

HEY DAVE... got a question for ya....

I am in need of some supercharger oil. I was wondering since i have no stores around me that would sell BP2380 turbo oil, do you think you could buy me some and i pay for it plus shipping costs.

Thanks

go to the chevy dealership and order their sc oil it is the same thing just cheaper in ;price than the ford sc oil.

Graet times guys...loks like 13s are getting to be common times with these now. Soon everyone will think SCs ran 13s stock from the factory!

Just FYI, the GM supercharger oil is part # 12345982 for a 4oz bottle..it was around $6.50/4oz when I purchased some to change the sc oil on a friends Buick ~1month ago...I assume you guys M90's have the same oil capacity as the later ones(~8oz to fill)?

why is my mph lower after installing better tranny tq converter and slicks

I'm guessing you went with a non locking converter. When I changed from a 1900 stall 12" non locking to a 2700 stall 9.5" non locking converter, I lost 4 mph because of the additional slippage. But I went 2 tenths quicker because of the extra torque and the ability to rev the engine up faster.

If you dyno the car, expect to see more TQ and less HP.

David

Back