Gain horsepower

Since i'm also new to the SC world, although i've paid attention and had a t-bird for a while, everyone's going to say EXHAUST before ANYTHING on these cars. Exhaust and Intake are probably going to be what you'd want to do first, pulley too... But exhaust is a must on these cars unless you wanna replace headgaskets.

Nick

cheap...

remove the air intake silencer, and spring for a k&n air filter. Nice thing about the k&n besides a bit of a power gain is you reuse it, just clean and oil it every 50k miles. Also, when I did my intake silencer and k&n years ago, I remember it sounding cooler than stock in my opinion. I'd rocommend a flowmaster exhaust and custom mandrel bent down-tubes too, but I was too cheap for that myself ha!

I highly recomend the MAC intake. I love mine! Looks better, sounds better and works WAY better.
also another one is Iridium plugs. It has made my idle much smoother. Slight increase in fuel economy isn't bad either.
EXHAUST EXHAUST EXHAUST. This is a must. I did mine and I love it. Big difference! *vvrrrruuuuuuummmmmm* :D

Air silencer

Were is the air silencer? Is it easy to take off and is it going to hurt any thing down the road

Do a search under "air silencer" and you will get all the info and instruction you need :)

All it does is lessen the blower "whine", so removing will not hurt anything...

Back