F/S: 1991 Thunderbird SC

1969Mach1

Well I'm sad to announce, but I'm thinking of selling my car. But don't worry, I'm almost certain it will be replaced by another Blue Oval product. :) I found out a few weeks ago my insurance will be going up 30%!!!! come September. So I'm kinda thinking of letting my car go, I want it to go to a good home. Here is the stats, I was just checking out if anyone is interested, or can give me a good idea what I should ask for it.

1991 Thunderbird SC
Automatic
123,xxx Km's
It has racing head gaskets w/ ARP studs, the block was marble grinded and smoothened out, and the heads were machines also to smoothin out, the engine was also rebuilt, and punched .030over w/ Forged Pistons.

Interior is in very good condition, no cracks on dash or anything. No rips anywhere on the interior, previous owner and myself have taken good care of it. Car is black on black leather. Shifts like butter and drives great!

Engine has warrenty and receipts to prove it was done.
I'll certify and emission. 1 year old Potenzas that weren't even used during the winter, so there is probably less then 10,000km's on them. Have receipt for that along with a few others from previous owner. Car also comes with steel wheels for the winter, but the tires will need to be replaced next season.

The car is great for someone who is looking to build one up.
If your interested, feel free to PM me, or email me at sdelia@rogers.com.

Thanks,
-Sam.

Last edited:
Sam,

I'm very sorry to see that you are selling. I know how much you and your girlfriend were enjoying it when we met last fall. I'm sure someone in the club will pick this car up, as it is in IMMACULATE condition. If I was in the market for another SC, I would jump all over this.

I would rather see you find different insurance and keep the car! ;)

Hey Man,

Sorry to hear you are selling your car!! I e-mailed you a couple weeks ago, i was wondering if your dad still had that 35th T-Bird, I'm looking for another T-BIRD. Do you still have it?

THanks,

Jeff

1969Mach1 said:
ttt.... make me an offer. Willing to sell it for a very fair deal to a good home. :eek:
You have a PM :) ..., let me know cuz I can take a spin down this weekend and see it...if you'd like...
I live in Barrie, so we are pretty close...

Last edited:
Jeff said:
Hey Man,

Sorry to hear you are selling your car!! I e-mailed you a couple weeks ago, i was wondering if your dad still had that 35th T-Bird, I'm looking for another T-BIRD. Do you still have it?

THanks,

Jeff

Unfortunitly he sold the 35th a few months back (I believe February), he now drives a 2001 Mustang Bullitt. :D Mine is a '91 if your interested just shoot me a PM or you can give me a ring at 905-898-1993 you can either ask for myself (Sam) or John (My Dad)

Thanks,
-Sam.

& Blown_347_SC I replied back to your PM.

Back