it turned into ... SCCONC Mini-Meet Part II

E

EvanSC

it turned into ... SCCONC Mini-Meet Part II

Thanks David, Mark, Kyle, David, Nathan, and of course myself...

for a great... _interesting_ ...day/evening. I'm anxious to hear how the cars handle, so let me know guys. David - I'm getting better thanks to some helpful people at workin on these cars. Next time I should be of more assistance =). Nathan - let me know what the status of the raising springs is... and how and when to get me compressors back.

After workin' on the cars, and a much needed In 'n' Out dinner, I went to the street races... was one of the first to a track right at 12:40... I looked for you for about 15 minutes D, but couldn't find ya. It was cool, tons of fast, nicely done up cars, as well as a saturn that was damned fast, believe it or not... well I soon left due to tiredness and the fact that I backed into someone's old civic on accident.. OY!... no damage as far as I can tell... and they were cool about it.

At any rate, it was really cool seeing some nice SCs, and I am now looking forward to Half Moon Bay on the 28th even more...

Thanks to everyone involved and...

see ya,

Slave Labor

Hey Evan,
I showed up too late and missed the crowd. I should have gone over when you guys went.
As far as the spring install is concerned I can say that I got jacked and I will not volunteer my services with out predetermined compensation. I guess I can chalk it up as a good deed, which should take care of the next ten years LOL
I am glad that we all had a good time.
Laterz,
D Rainer

aw man!

But I want to use and abuse you too!!!!

Actually I just want you around for the sage advice and funny comments, but eh, you were the workhorse...

yeah it was pretty cool you should head out some other Saturday night.... just follow all the cars... they weave around a lot but stop eventually, and there ya go...

take care,

see ya,

Back