PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in COLORADO?

19dCavScout
04-06-2004, 09:17 PM
There has to be someone out here in colorado springs. I am all alone and it kinda sucks.

bustedbird
04-16-2004, 02:24 PM
Hey, I don't live in Colorado, but people are equally sparse in Wyoming. There are a couple dozen SC's in town, but the people that own them don't know the potential of the car. It would be nice to have a chapter that takes care of us in "unsophistacated" stated, such as Wyoming, Colorado, Montana, etc. As big as Denver is, I can't believe that there isn't a club to deal with thunderbirds. There may be one, but I haven't heard of it. If you find one let me know, Colorado Springs isn't that far of a drive.

19dCavScout
04-16-2004, 10:40 PM
Denver is only about an hour from here. It's not far. I still haven't even seen a single supercoupe around here. It kinda sucks. The idea of that chapter would be good. I'm up for it if we could get more people.

19dCavScout
04-16-2004, 10:45 PM
Denver is only about an hour from here. It's not far. I still haven't even seen a single supercoupe around here. It kinda sucks. The idea of that chapter would be good. I'm up for it if we could get more people.

Darkside
04-18-2004, 12:48 AM
How far is that from Albuquerque, NM? Ft. Carson I mean.

Smoof
08-26-2004, 05:20 PM
Well if I end-up purchasing a Super Coupe next week (heres hoping everything checks out and the car is awesome)I'm in CO as well.

fastfordfan1
11-28-2004, 02:48 PM
TWO Super Coupes here!!!! Mine and my brother as well. Would love to start a club of some kind!!!

fotomaker
03-09-2005, 01:51 AM
How 'bout a Northern Colorado/Wyoming club? I'm in Fort Collins. You Guys down south can come and play too.

SCgraphics guy
09-10-2005, 12:21 PM
OK, I just read this & even though there currenly isn't an official club in our area,
There is a bunch of is here in CO that get together at least twice a year formaly, once for Phill Long Ford,All Ford Day at Bandamere in July, & we hang out & keep in touch all the time.
current guys are:
My self: SC Graphics Guy...Todd Jelle
92 bird...Jeramie Schall
Raptor SC...Ron Lauer
T-McColl
MAX....Max Glassini
others that are new & or attend our functions:
Smoof
David Rowe
Glen Bolster
Harry Schutt
Gina & Kory Hawkins

So quit complaining, & e-mail me so you get on my mailing list, & next year get to Denver in July for all Ford Day, & meet the rest of us...you won't be disapointed anymore...we always, have a Dyno day, the day before All Ford Day. We have even arranged group rates at Motels, but nobody shows interest outside the local area of CO. We Had Dave Dalke of Supercoupes Unlimited here for a Dyno tune session back in August, where wer'e all you guys then?
We would love to organize a area group, but would likely Make it open to all MN12s & FN10s just to have a better showing.
Now e-mail me...particularly you "19dcavscout", you've been invited several times. CONTACT ME HERE! (tjpaint@kci.net)

And also theres this little thing in OK this year called the shootout.
This is likely the closest its gonna get to you guys, so you better attend now, or never.
If you get with the program, you can attend. Make arrangements with the rest of us CO guys who are traveling down together.
If Money is a problem there are others in the same boat, make arrangements just to go, there are several guys making the trip riding with others, & sharing fuel expenses, rooms etc... We have room for riders, as we're taking 2 cars trailering 1
Stop making excuses & meet some other people in the club, This is your oportunity either do something or shut up!
I & others would sure like to increase our numbers but we need to meet you guys.

SCgraphics guy
03-26-2006, 06:26 PM
How 'bout a Northern Colorado/Wyoming club? I'm in Fort Collins. You Guys down south can come and play too.

OK, Here we go again...heres your chance to get involved...
Mark your calender, & get over here!!!
EVENT LINK...http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75218
All Ford Day 2006 June 23-25
We'll do it as usual, like we have for 3-4 years now! Where have you guys been
Fri Fri eve, Meet/Greet hang out & BYOB (Location to be announced later) possible Group Rate on Hotel
Sat, Dyno Pro..all day,base line dyno or just watch the carnage, Hang out & get to know others
Dinner Sat night
SUN Phill Long Ford Race/Show on Sunday...at Bandamere,you can just show the car or make a single pass down the track, or both for like $30
"Come watch Michele (my other half), put some hurt to some COBRAS with the Auto Rotor Car."
You dont need to dyno or Race just bring yourself, car optional but prefered.

Feel free to e-mail me...tjpaint@kci.net

35thauto
08-18-2006, 03:48 AM
how about a drive to Kansas for the meet in october? see the "midwest" section. the june meet in KC was the same time so this can be a meet in the middle opertunity. more info will be added.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80122

rwami18
11-19-2008, 06:52 PM
Im in Colorado Springs just moved here. Would b nice to have a meet soon. Im always free on the weekends, so hit me up

Thunderbolt
12-12-2008, 05:36 AM
Im in Colorado Springs just moved here. Would b nice to have a meet soon. Im always free on the weekends, so hit me up

Check you're Pm!!!

David