PDA

View Full Version : Are there still SC'S out there?

Thomas Carroll
04-06-2004, 09:40 PM
New to the club,(well not that new)and wondering where is everybody? :o I know a couple of SC'ers who would like to hang out. :rolleyes: Let's try to arrange something :D

89_Red_Xr7
04-07-2004, 01:40 PM
I'm still here, I only have 1 month left before school ends, so I've been pretty busy with that, but it would be great to get everyone together for a meet sometime. i might be in the Phx are sometime soon to get together with some of the guys from v6power.net to go to firebird.

Andrew :cool:

Thomas Carroll
04-11-2004, 08:58 AM
Well that's good news :) Would be great to hang out lol,keep us posted,and good luck with school :D

rkahochoa
04-11-2004, 09:21 PM
Well, I sold my SC a few months ago. (regreting it). I bought a 85 full size Jimmy lifted with the works. Then, about a month ago someone stole it from my driveway. Now I have just my silverado, wife and I are sharing. I hope everyone is doing well. :(

89_Red_Xr7
04-12-2004, 02:45 PM
Man, that sucks rkahochoa, hope it all works out for you.

Anyways, I'm gonna be in Phx. this Friday and was wondering if anyone wanted to go and run the test & tune at Firebird. I've got a buddy of mine bringing his SHO down from Kingman and am trying to get some of the guys from V6power.net to come too..
http://v6power.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28057&sid=b969cbecedb762ecc94cd03fb5eba06e

Andrew :cool:

Darkside
04-12-2004, 07:36 PM
Hey guys, when is the next Fords at Phoenix event?

89_Red_Xr7
04-13-2004, 02:23 AM
I dunno. I always thought that the Fun Fords at Pheonix was an annual event??

Andrew

Darkside
04-13-2004, 09:31 AM
It is. I wasn't sure of the exact date of the last one so I was wondering when it happens every year.

mike williams
04-13-2004, 02:36 PM
Hey I am all for hanging out. Thomas bud. When you heading home? Get your a*# home so we can throw a few back, hopefully with a few other SC'RS. Time and Place, On WED nights there is a small gatering of cars @ the Albertson parking lot in Avondale @ about 5pm, or there is the one @ the Home Depot @ 99th and Peroria on Friday nights @ 5pm-10pn? Oh and of course the Pavillions Sat. night. If we met in Scottsdale then we have to get there like @ 3:30 just to get a spot, because @ 5pm there are a grip of people there. Does anyone what to shoot for a 4-21, 4-23, or a 4-24-04 gathering? Come on guys lets do it. Give me a call 623-205-9325 later.

Mike

SC92
05-02-2004, 10:00 AM
Well, I've kind of been a stranger around the boards lately, not totally by choice. I also had my car in the body shop a couple weeks ago for a while because my neighbor hit the passenger's door and front fender when she pulled out of her parking spot. So now I have a great looking front fender and door, but the rest of the car needs to look as good. :D Wish I had the extra money to get the driver's rear quarter repainted. Was repaired sometime in the past and the color doesn't match at all and the paint it cracking and so on because of the bondo. Don't have a clue as to what happened there but it couldn't have been that good. Anyway, I would be willing to get together sometime for some food and show off the cars. Let me know and I'll do my best to be there.

Chris

Thomas Carroll
05-03-2004, 07:52 PM
Sorry to hear the bad news, but on a good note ,if you need any help with anything just put the word out .. :D But definitly keep us posted..Good Luck. :D :D

mike williams
05-04-2004, 12:17 PM
YEA Give me a call anytime, there is supost to be a show this Wed on the west side of town if you are intrested. I just gained another 12-15 ponies the other day, I'll tell ya how later. HA HA HA, anyway you can reach me @ 623-205-9325

Mike