The "Intimidator" is back

S

SC Intimidator

The "Intimidator" is back

Ok Nor-Cal guys I have changed my name to SC Intimidator rather than The King. the reason why because its not fair to the rest of you guys like Aaron who's trying so hard to be on top and because so many people are so pissed off at me for using it anyway hope you like this better. will try to be at HMB take care guys

Re: The "Intimidator" is back

just checking my signature on bottom

Changing your name...

Changing your name doesn't change the fact that you are still the dumbest guy on this BBS. You are still the most arrogant. You are still the biggest bragger. You still can't spell. You still make run on sentences. You still don't punctuate. You create your own words. You'll still post ignorant stuff. Other than that, welcome SC Intimidator. Or should I call you Mr. Dimmwitt? Oh, by the way, we all knew it was you. I'm not done yet.
Big Mike T

Re: Changing your name...

Love you to Mike jealous little man or should I say lube man didn't need to finish high school for that did you. try my job Fiber Optic eng

Re: The "Intimidator" is back

Hey Big Mike T,

BUG OFF, this isn't your board. We will deal with our own. OK!?! You have a problem with that TOO BAD!!

Nathan

Fiber Optics eng...

Can't spell the last word, huh Jim?
I'm surprised you're in such a hi-tech trade. Oh, wait, they need people to dig the trenches, don't they?
Big Mike T

Back