Cluster lights

007_SuperCoupe

Is there a way to change these lights? My "Check Guage" light is out in my '92. Haven't had the car long yet, so when I added 17.7 gallons this morning, and realized that the check guage light wasn't on, I figured it needed to be replaced. It doesn't light up at all either. Not when you start the car, or anytime. Please let me know if it is possible to fix and if you have it the part # for that light. Thanks.

To change the lights, I believe you have to pull the cluster out of the dash.

If you want, I've got the lights in my old 3 gauge cluster if you want a few of those to try. Let me know and I can bring it with me on Saturday.

-Andy "Melon"

Yeah Andy, That'll work. I just wasn't sure if they could be changed. Specifically the red check guage light is what I'm looking for. I may not get to it for a while as I've got other things I'm going to start saving for...(WHIPPLE) I'll probably get to it when I do the interior swap I've been planning. At any rate, I'll see you Saturday. I'm still planning on running the '92 at least a couple times down the strip...The wife doesn't want me to though. I need to get a base line before I start with the mods though... ;)

Speaking of which, I found some helmets yesterday for $20 each. Not the BEST helmets on the market, but very adequate for our speed and Scribner's requirements. I can give you the details off-line if you'd like...Going to have the hybrid there? Or you going to run the ranger?

I wanted to bring up my 'Bird but I don't think it's going to happen. Got a few issues that I need to have straightened out before I get too carried away.

I don't plan to run my Ranger either. Just basically going to hang out. Sounds like we may have a decent turnout. And yeah - let me about the helmets - I may try to pick one up too.

-Andy "Melon"

Back