SCCONC Half Moon Bay Meet details!

R

Rob Noth

SCCONC Half Moon Bay Meet details!

So Nathan and I just went over to check out the possible sites at Half Moon Bay. This is the tentative schedule we came up with.

9:00am Meet in San Mateo
9:30 Depart for Half Moon Bay
9:50 Pit stop in HMB
10:00 Depart for cruise up scenic Highway 1 to Pacifica.
10:30 Turn around and cruise back.
11:00 Eat *
12:30 Photo shoot by the coast
1:00 Cruise down Main St., after that we can do whatever... Either park in town for a while or maybe hit the beach if it's sunny and nice weather.

*Eating: Most of the restaurants on the water are really expensive ($13-$20 lunch entrees). We found a couple places with reasonable prices, good atmosphere, and a variety of menu choices. The places are: Cameron's Inn, or Half Moon Bay Brewing company. Camerons (www.cameronsinn.com) looks like a fun place, and has lower prices than HMB Brewing Co. HMBBC is on the waterfront, so it's prices are higher, and less variety on the menu, but better view. Another option is to BBQ on the beach, but it is usually cold and windy on the beach this time of year.

Date: Apr. 28th would probably be OK, but not the 29th because there is a big car/airplane show taking place there (www.miramarevents.com/dreammachines) and traffic will be terrible. The first couple weekends in May also look OK.

Please reply and let us know about your preference for food and date. Hope everyone can make it, this will be a really fun time!

Rob

Re: SCCONC Half Moon Bay Meet details!

This is so neat Rob I am ready where in San Mateo do we meet? any resturant is alright with me keep me updated on the final schedule for the meet. thanks for getting us a meet together

Hey Rob,
You didnt give a time to rotate our tires...just givjng you a hard time.BBQ sounds like fun.We could all bring something.Every one can bring what they want to drink and something to share at the BBQ.
Jim,We could meet at Rudys hidaway off 50 and hazel,cruz from there if you want!? Troy too!
Sounds like this is going to be fun!!!!!!!!
Kurt Sr

Kurt Rudys Hidaway sounds great we can cruze to San Mateo and meet up with the rest of the SCers. this is going to be a lot of fun

Hey Rob,
That sounds sweet. Sounds like we will have a great time.
Laterz,
D Rainer

We need some more feed-back here, like kevin, evan, aaron, ............ the list goes on.

We should have like 10 people going. Also all MN-12's are invited.

Nathan Martin

Feedback!

Nathan, David, Rob, Aaron Etc etc etc I hope,

Sounds GREAT!

Will have my brakes redone by then, so I will not be ridin' a bike around.. (kind of a long haul on a bike to HMB). At any rate, I will be there. And I look forward to many many meets thereafter.

see ya,

I'll be trying my best to get out there. Hopefully the beast will be running.

Anything is good for me.

I'm very flexible. I can go anywhere. I can eat anywhere, and $20-30 meal per person isn't out of my range. So whatever works out for everybody else and is within everyone else's budget/time/convenience.

Just give me the final details so I know when and where we'll be meeting up. Also if there are any bay area SC owners who are going and want to cruise to the meet together, let me know.

We could all meet somewhere and then head to HMB to meet the rest of the guys!!!

You can page me at 408-815-9741, or you can email me at kevinakeenan@hotmail.com

Re: Anything is good for me.

Kevin,
We were planning for everyone to meet in San Mateo, and then cruise over to HMB together. I live right off 92 and there's a small shopping center where we can all meet in the parking lot - also convenient because there is gas, McD's, Java City, grocery, etc. in case anybody needs that. We haven't figured out the date yet, but I'm sure more info will be posted soon.

Rob

Kevin,

I am defientely going. Me, you, david, could meet down here, then cruise and meet evan then meet everyone else up in san mateo.

Nathan

Re: Feedback!

Well Guys. I do want to go. My SC is still all over my garage so we will se.

I want to get some hours on the road before making a trip like that with all the new stuff going in.

Thanks

Hey

Kyle you are going! Count me in too! I'll role my 95 and we can race on the way down there, if you're up to it. Talk to Derick and see if he wants to come!

Back