SCI underdrives

Pulleys for 4.6?

Hey

Does anyone know if there is a company that makes Aluminum Pulleys(OEM) for my 4.6?
Just wondering???????

Stock or under drive?

March P/N #1150 (Piggy back)
ASP.........?
Steeda P/N 701-0001

And I think ASP makes pulleys for Steeda. I bought a set of Steedas off Ebay for a good price. I'm going to put them on next week.

very nice Ryan, just need to save up for the jackshaft and underdrives now. I alreayd have a 10% pulley but may eventually sell it for one of your 10% pulleys so all mine match. I currently only have your AC delete pulley, I want all your pulleys one day. Way to go, keep up the good work.

Ryan,

As soon as the bank account recovers a bit, I'll be in touch!

...Are these in stock now, or coming soon?

Best regards,

Sean

Jamie, cool thanks

Sean, is there are in stock.

I am hoping to have enough SCCoO memebers for a group buy. I'll add more info when I get home.

does that include shipping or pickup only? Not like its a big deal though. Also whats delievery time like? I may pick these up soon, debating on these or front skinnies for the track, :)

Nice work Ryan.
Are you also offering the "stock sized" set in this group purchase?
Also, do you know what % the W/P & Alt. are under-driven, important for us with big tunes.

Killer, I wont have anything out for a short time. I have a few "new" things I want to make, but money is the thing holding me back at this piont. I have the 5% sc pulley on the list of new pulleys to make. By the looks of other threads, SCI's pulley should be lighter than others out there now.

Sprout, they are ready any time, as in RIGHT NOW. I am aiming to make this a shipping free group buy. By that I mean, I don't want to ship. I know of a few guys out of the gta and I can make arragments with them via email. I was aiming at having them be picked up at meets.

Fordz, no I cant do the exact same prices for the stock kit. But I'll see what I can work out for a them.

cool, I woudl come pick them up anyways, just wondering. Hey another quick question, you take paypal? I think I can send CDN money, they just convert it for me, my paypal account has US funds in it. Or will you have a set US price if we choose to pay in US?

Get mine ready

Ryan--I'll try and make it down to a meet either next week or the next one and pick them up from you.

Jamie, I'd like to avoid paypal on this GB, because of the extra charges they have for using them. I can hold onto a set for you until the time comes, I'll take your word you want a set.

Eric, please let me know ahead of time, and I'll make sure to bring them out and show up ;)

Last edited:
OK, no prob on the paypal issue, yeah the charges are ridiculous, I just sold my eec tuner and they guy pied my via paypal, they took 7.99 from the payment, it sucks I know but thats what ya get for instant payment. Defiantely hold a set for me Ryan, I hope toget them before the V6FC, maybe a jackshaft pulley too but may be too much for now, we'll see. I just orded new belts so they will be here soon, plus my new chip since the eec tunre is now gone. So many things to buy, hahaha.

Ryan, I just withdrrew my paypal money so I should have it sometime this week or early next week, still got a set of underdrives for me?

Back