Supercharger Pully

Yes, the pulley will add horsepower and boost. I went for a ASP 10% overdrive pulley and the car has more boost. Before doing anything on your car do the exhaust first and avoid blown headgaskets. You will want to change you tensioner pulley to a 3" one so your blower belt does not slip. You do not have to change any other pulleys on the car other than what I metioned.

What would be cheaper? Changing the belt, or getting a new tensioner? And if the tensioner is cheaper, where would I find one?

They are both about the same price about $30 here in Canada. I would go for a stock belt but a good one like the Gatorback. Then I would get a 3" pulley from Dayco also about $30. I like the Dayco pulley because it is steel and will not rib like the plastic ones. You should be able to get a pulley from a local parts store.

Hey, i noticed the other night tafter re attachinig my belt, i was spiking at jusut over 15 PSI boost. this didnt sond right so i am wondering if i may have a od pully and knot no it. can someone tell me the diamater of a stock pully? thanks.

Back