Air/Fuel Numbers

steve
I was not think when I posted befor but whats your fuel psi on the rail sounds like your FPR might not be working anymore.
Want to post your dyno chart? at least A/F part.

That's wayyyyy lean Steve! I'm not entirely convinced it is that lean either... it would be an absolute dog to drive that way.

More likely the A/F sensor they used was faulty or not set up correctly. Was this DynoPower you went to? He screwed up my A/F readings while I was there too.

Steve,

Jeff's dyno charts can be a bit deceiving, because they say "max air/fuel" across the top, and give you the number before full throttle or any level of boost was applied. This number always appears very lean, because it is not a WOT measurement. You have to look at the actual chart data reading vs RPM to see what your A/F curve and max HP levels are. I'm sure you've figured this out already after having read the TBU thread with the same subject. One of my last dyno charts from Jeff says the same thing at the top for all 3 pulls, but my A/F across the scale was 13.0 for the most part.

Steve,
I just looked at my last dyno chart and the same thing I have a MAX reading of 17.5 at the beginning and then it goes right back down to 12-13 A/F.

BUT WAIT.....THERE'S MORE!!!!!

Don't forget to take into consideration what type of sensor is used (narrow versus wide-band.
Also, measuring the A/F ratio after the cats is not the way to go. It'll always read leaner then what you're really running.

Back