Nathan Martin thank you

J

jim Demmitt

Nathan Martin thank you

thanks for your dookie slam back on the non-tec this guy and a few others are just there it piss people off. it makes SCs not fun anymore I am thankful there is people like you a true SCer and a good friend thank you see you at Half Moon Bay

Re: Nathan Martin thank you

well hey it is how I feel, and I know that if people like that egg other people on purposely that the first person is going to get upset and then it tends to exploded after that cuz they feed off of each other. Also I kinda think you do need to calm down a little and not give them stuff to go off on. I have heard from a lot of people that have meet you personally that you are pretty laid back in person, I think you need to be more like that on here.

Just my $00.02 worth of advice,
Nathan Martin

PS I am really excited about HMB on April 28th.

Nathan your right

Nathan your right no more replies if they are fighting back. I am a very nice guy you will see at HMB you wont belive its the same person on these posts. cant wait to meet you and see your SC take care. and thanks again

Re: Nathan Martin thank you

Your welcome, but you really do need to calm down and if they have something bad to say about you let them look like the idiots and don't fight back and look worse then them.... You know what I am saying.

Also if you work on spelling and punctuation they might take you a little more seriously. Ok I admit it I am anal and a system admin., but spelling and grammer are a very important thing to me. And try to guess how old I am, and those of you that have meet me, you can't give Jim any hints. I come across as older then I am.

Nathan Martin

Back