1/4 mile times

adpsmp

Went to Nebraska Motorplex with some of the guys from Nebraska Thundercats today. My best of 2 runs was a 15.184.
Only mods: Deleted mufflers, Jet performance chip, 17x9 Cobra R's w/255/45/17's.

thanks. I'm hoping to knock it down a bit by the end of the summer. just have to get the money together for the new exhaust, intake, and 3/4 top.
that should be a good start for this year.

It was good to meet you Andy!! Hopefully I'll have the Mark VIII up there again in late May once I get the 4.10's and driveshaft installed. Also, I was planning on going over to Iowa on June 5th for the SC/GTP Club Clash. You should join us if you're not busy. Shouldn't be too bad of a drive from Omaha.

Thomas

eeek- it's like a 3 hr drive from des moines. if you guys want you're more than welcome to stop and crash at my place the night before.

I had thought about it...I can't make any definate plans though due to work. They haven't projected the schedule out that far.

supercharged95 said:
eeek- it's like a 3 hr drive from des moines. if you guys want you're more than welcome to stop and crash at my place the night before.

Man, if I could get time off from work - I'd take you up on that offer :D

But I won't get any 'floating holiday's' or anything til around September.

-Andy "Melon"

Back