SC / GTP Club Clash VI - Apr 18th

forcfed93

Just a reminder that Club Clash is just a week away.

We will be having some out of state visitors coming in on Saturday so along with our normal Work Day on the 17th, we are planning on a BBQ or maybe going out to eat in the evening ........ depending on the weather!!!

Let me know if you plan to attend so we can get a head count on how may refreshments we need to have on hand!!!!

depending on when julian makes up his mind i may/may not be there. however if i am there i will bring along my camcorder/tri-pod to get this action on tape(so to speak)!

supercharged95 said:
depending on when julian makes up his mind i may/may not be there. however if i am there i will bring along my camcorder/tri-pod to get this action on tape(so to speak)!

I hope you can make it ......... we need to get alot of cars too.

I have a tripod if you need it! (It's Dale's old one, he donated it to the club).

I will be coming with my roomate and the group of guys that are coming from www.dragsource.com (sort of a car club in des moines) i'm not sure which all guys are coming but it should be a good time. we are going to be departing around 630-7; i will have camera in hand, but will be withouth the bird. look forward to seeing you guys there!

I had a great time at the club clash. Big thanks to Mike for letting me crash on his couch and for the BBQ, it was great, and thanks to everybody for great time.

Supercharged95, I can't remember your name, I wanna say Josh but not sure. I'm bad with names sometimes, must be the age thing. I would like one of the videos that you was taping. Mike and Dale said something about you putting it on a cd with music, that would be sweet.

Again thanks for the good guys.

Rodney

The clash was a great time; the guys that I was with from des moines were pretty happy that the gsx got into the mid 12s and the little blue acura integra hit 12.8! that car has under $1200 in mods in it, and it's almost depressing to think that i'll have to sink at least 5-8k in my bird before i see those kinds of slips :eek:
I'm also kind of disappointed that my battery died right after lunch- but i did get a couple good burnouts and Rod, I got every one of your runs! :) (btw you have my name right) the video might be of poor quality b/c of the short amount of runs, but rest assured that I will have one shortly:)

rodney92sc said:
I had a great time at the club clash. Big thanks to Mike for letting me crash on his couch and for the BBQ, it was great, and thanks to everybody for great time.

Supercharged95, I can't remember your name, I wanna say Josh but not sure. I'm bad with names sometimes, must be the age thing. I would like one of the videos that you was taping. Mike and Dale said something about you putting it on a cd with music, that would be sweet.

Again thanks for the good guys.

Rodney

Rodney,
The GTP we saw on the way into CR is pretty much toast! There were 3 different type of fluid on the ground and the front bumper was flat against the right front tire.

The Good news is that everyone was find. The only thing hurt was the drivers pride!

I understand that the guy that owned the car, was the same guy that stopped at my house Saturday Night. He had just bought the car and Sunday was his first time on the track with it.

The official answer to the "How did it happend?" was: "I had a little trouble with a lane change!"

Note: It was a one car accident

Back