PDA

View Full Version : Hey Kyle

SC YA LTR
04-05-2001, 03:53 PM
Hello Kyle,
Where do you live?
I would be able to help you put your springs on for a nominal fee. We can discuss that later he he he he.
Let me know if you are interested. Nathan if you happen to read this I am sure we could make it a party and do yours at the same time.
Laterz,
D Rainer

2TonSuperChicken
04-05-2001, 04:39 PM
That would be cool, I really want my springs put on too, and I am kinda strapped for cash until I switch jobs. Also I am pumping some money into my system.

Nathan Martin

PS my car is finally running good, except for the burnt oil smell...... **knock on wood**

DANKnDRANK
04-05-2001, 08:49 PM
Hey SC YA Later

I live in north sj (almost milpitas). I want to change out my springs,shocks and front bushings. I'm pretty mechanically inclined, but I'v never worked on suspension. I can't do it at my house and I only have basic tools. Can you help me out.

thanks

Alex

TheMaxter
04-05-2001, 09:56 PM
Hey,
Great responses!
I live in Pleasanton CA. I'm so glad someone can help. Lets all get together one day and do them all. I live in Pleasanton CA. About 20 min from Milpitas, 15 if I drive fast..hehe. I'm down to meet just about anywhere, or if we can't find a spot, i'm sure we could do it at my house. I have a good deal of tools and a new 2.5 ton floor jack. Let me know where and when and i'll be there.
Thanks soooo much,
Kyle

SC YA LTR
04-06-2001, 03:48 AM
Howdie Kyle,
I just talked to Nathan and he said that we could do the work at his house.
How does the 21st sound. That would be the Saturday before the meet at Half Moon Bay.
Let me know what you think.
Laterz,
D Rainer

SC YA LTR
04-06-2001, 03:51 AM
Hey Alex,
You are more than welcome to join us then.
Laterz,
D Rainer

DANKnDRANK
04-06-2001, 06:06 AM
I cant do it on the 21st. Iam going to Cal Poly SLO to check out the campus that day. But Im free almost ever other weekend. I'll order the stuff tommorow. If I order the front end bushings kit from mn12 performace, will it be a problem installing those also?

Alex