Sounds like Half Moon Bay it is....

2TonSuperChicken

Sounds like Half Moon Bay it is....

I am willing to organize this, I just would like someone to go with me when we go to find a start/finish spot for this meet/cruise. I am available just about anytime so if anyone wants to volunteer, please e-mail me at quicksilverbird@yahoo.com or leave me a voicemail/page at 408 820-3102

I think we have to have a photo shoot of all of our cars with the ocean in the background, that would be awesome!!

Also this should be open to any MN12 based car. IMOA

I need some feedback, please

Thanx,
Nathan Martin

Re: Sounds like Half Moon Bay it is....

HMB would be great! I'm only about 15 minutes from there, so count me in. Some ideas: cruise up or down highway 1, then have a barbeque at the beach, or find someplace in HMB to eat. They just finished that new Ritz-Carlton resort there, might be really cool if we could get a picture of our cars lined up on the driveway in front of the hotel, very classy.

Nathan, I'd be happy to go check out some spots with you. I may be around next weekend (Mar31/Apr1) but I will be out of town the weekend after that. I might also be able to go over there some weekday during a "long lunch" too.

Rob

Nathan ,
Sounds like you got the help you need, cool...thanx Rob.
Just post the date when we can go,a couple of weeks in advance. That way maybe we well get more people to show
up if they have enough time!!!!
Count myself and Jr in.
GOOD hunting
Kurt Sr

Nathan,Rob,Kurt count me in sounds good finaly a club gathering it would be the first time I have ever seen us all together. this is so neat guys cant wait let me know when I am ready for some fun SCin and cruzin

Count me in...

I'll be there... Hey Jim, looks like you're even closer to breaking into the 12's off nitrous! That's friggin' awesome! I can't wait to check out your beast!!!

Well thats about 4.5 hours from me. If my Bird is back together by then and I have had enough time to break her in, ill be there. I allways wanted to go there anyway. I will be bringin the family but they are all cur nutz anyway. :)

Kevin Keenan thanks

Kevin thanks we are close hopfuly the 6th is the day for 12s cant wait to meet you and see your super fast SC. have you ran her yet? I saw a picture of your car very nice looking SC we will have fun all together at once. take care until then

What date is best for everyone? Rob and I were thinking the last saturday in april or the first saturday of may, unless you guys want to get together sooner. It looks like Rob and I are going over to HMB on Sunday to do some scouting. Any ideas of where to look for?

Nathan Martin

Last Sat in April sounds good to me what about Half Moon Bay Drag Strip old site? the airport is where the had the reunion last year just a thought. just for us to be together at once is going to be so neat cant wait

Sounds Awesome!

Last week of April sounds good to me... Nathan!!! Keep me posted!

Hey Jim,

Well considering you're still stock shortblock I should be able to break into the really REALLY high 12's hopefully. But who knows? I know that once you get your full engine build you'll be way into the 12's.

I can't wait to meet all you guys at the HMB meet! Around here there's some nice SC's but all stock, and not very special. It will be awesome to put some names to famous faces and get to see some SC's that will rival and even be faster than mine!!

Again congratulations on your VERY impressive 13.08 run in your stock shortblock. Did you run that still with stock cam and manifolds??? That's even more impressive! What gears are you running?

Even if my car can break into the 12's I need practice. I'm not a great driver and I don't have your lightning fast reaction time. A 12 second car in the hands of an inexperienced driver can quickly become a 13 or even 14 second car. Incidentally, I tried racing a new 2001 SVT Lightning the other night from a stoplight. Long story short, I missed a shift and lost. I'm no stranger to high performance, but am quite so to street and drag racing. Do you have any words of wisdom for a newbie???

Great talking,
See you at HMB (as soon as Nathan gets it organized)!!
Kev

Re: Sounds Awesome!

Kevin, its all stock cam, manifolds, shortblock, cats I am running .373 gears. Ford Muscal web magazine is going to be there the 6th at Sac would be nice if she finaly hits 12s. they are going to do a full shoot of the car for there web site. look forward to meeting you "take care"

Re: Sounds Awesome!

Hey Boy's
The last week of April sounds good to me.
Looking forward to a cruz with ya.
Laterz,
D Rainer

Back