Are we on for the 24th guys?

J

jim Demmitt

Are we on for the 24th guys?

I ran last night 13.09et and 13.08et the dam rearend is slipping 60ft where crap. going to switch to a Spool no more clutches in the rear. My new girl friend Tina wants to see me break into the 12s. shes awesome

Re: Are we on for the 24th guys?

She wants to see you break 12's eh... sounds like a keeper.
:)

Jim,
How can you tell the rear is slipping? Are you spinning one wheel? I might be up for some racing later this month, I'm in the process of rebuilding the front suspension, everything wore out. Plus I'm going to install an AFPR and do some tuning. What regulator are you using, and where did you get it? I've heard Kirban is good, but I can't find a place to order one around here. Cool deal with the new girlfriend, mine thinks I spend too much time on the car!

Rob

Rob,the rearend is sliping only one wheel spins on the burnout it still ran 13.088et. I use a Kirban regulator works great go to the Kirban web site I got mine from them good luck see you at the track soon

Hey Jim D?

I'm having hole shot problems when trying to launch hard. What kind of tires are you using, what in your car is different than stock that you're using to help you launch? Coil spring airbag? And I know SCCoA sells on for the right side. Can you get one for the left side too? Also what kind of tires are you using?

I think the car would be much faster launching if I could hook up better...

Re: Hey Jim D?

Kevin, its all stock in the rear I have M/T streets they are the best. have no probblem hooking her up I tryed BF goodrich drag tires they spun almost all the time. the M/Ts work real well

Back