Membership Renewal / Sign-up form

Kurt K

SCCoA Member
I recently went to renew my membership, but it doesn't appear that the page is a secure page. Since I'm renewing, I don't think is necessary to include my address / phone number. I wouldn't mind, if the page was secure. Is there a way to pay with Paypal w/o using the sign up page?

Also, George, I replied to the Automated (I assume) email reminding me my membership was going to expire and expressing these concerns, but I never heard a reply.

edit: Also, I still have to log in every time I vist, even though I click "Remember Me".

Last edited:
Kurt, I'm not sure what you mean by secure. The info just goes into a database we have and the PayPal takes place at the PayPal site. I don't see a danger of anyone intercepting your information. Am I missing something? If you have not submitted the form before, it would be appreciated this time. There are some questions on there about sharing email and such that we would like answered. Otherwise the data is just for SCCoA use only. I'm sure we will come up with a better renewal system in the future, but the real bulk of renewals does not occur until August-on.

Our PayPal address is scguys@sccoa.com. Please include your board ID with your payment so I can get it attached to the proper user.

The emails are not automated, they come from my personal email address. I have not received the response you sent. Not too suprising giving the sorry state of email in general these days! LOL

Not sure what we have tried on your login issue. Sounds like a cookie or security issue. Send me an email with the particulars on what we have tried to my address below and we'll try to get you fixed up.

Back