We need to get it together guys

J

jim Demmitt

We need to get it together guys

Read my post on the non-technical post of How Many SCs in cal. I am getting to the point of backing out of SCs all together becouse of lack of itrest by you guys. here we are supose to be a club I dont see any of you but once a year at the track. it seams all you want to do is go to the track what about a gathering and cruze like the rest of these clubs do. I met Kurt Sr. sat that was so neat I have hope for us getting a big group of Nor-Cal SCs together. I know there is a lot of us that do you all think?

Re: We need to get it together guys

I really think a meet over in Half-Moon Bay or something would be cool. I am willing to organize it!! Just give me a week or two, I am in the process or switching jobs and getting my SC out of the shop. Personally I want to get a high 13's car, but I think cruising and just meeting is much better then racing.

Any suggestions of where to meet at? I am willing to organize the whole thing, if someone else wants to help please e-mail me at quicksilverbird@yahoo.com. If you are willing to attend also e-mail me please. This will be really cool!!

Thanks,
Nathan Martin

Nathan, Half Moon Bay sounds realy good to me if you could do it. we probbly could get Kurt Sr. & Kurt jr. if Rob North,Aaron,David, and you guys in the Bay Area. I think it would work. this drag racing is alright but getting together and having fun and cruze now thats a club I think lets do it

Jim,Nathan
It would be cool,you can count me and Jr in!
Probly come up in my car,Jr's is going to be down
a bit longer. After seeing Jims car sat I have a few
things to do while its still up on blocks.
Nathan,when I was up at halfmoon bay it was a nice
day,sunny over looking the ocean it was nice.
Think you could find a good little mom-pop shop to
park and good food? Well heres hoping some of these
other folks want in on it!later:)
Kurt Sr
Kurt Jr

Jim - I'm around! my car is dying slowly due to budget so I couldnt make it to Sac but I'm in the south bay and will travel so see ya.

I'll go. I just have a really busy schedule. Let me know ahead of time and i'll take some time off work.
Kyle

Now these guys are Cool!!!
Kurt Sr

Back