Who's Parting a Bird out?

Kirk Bryan

Hey guys. Long time no typie. Winter's over so it's time for me to come out of hibernation. I would have gone to the meeting this week, but alas...it is cancelled.

Anyways...
Here's my situation. One of the 3ish high pressure metal lines running along the frame on the right side is crimped right where it bends upwards after the fuel filter. It may be the line that comes out of the fuel filter, but I forgot to look last time I was under the car.

If anyone is parting a bird out, or has any of these lines available please let me know.

Thanks alot guys. See you soon.

Yes, Kirk, it was definetly the main feed line coming from the fuel filter. Remember we joked about top-end fuel starvation? :rolleyes:
;)

Kirk,
One thing that might be a 93+ part for sure I know my 90 is not the same.
If you want you could run some #6AN line. just an idea.

Hope that tras was good. :)

From the Ford catalogue, 91 - 95 should be the same. I can't order a new one for Kirk, they're obsolete already ... imagine that !! :rolleyes:

Hopefully someone can hook him up.

cheers,
Ed N.

Well, if that's the case I guess "we" should be going to the wreckers on Saturday, Kirk.
'91 SC...how does that grab ya'?
I'll call them for a $ tomorrow.

Jason,
The transmission is good. It feels a little harsh though. I want you to drive it so you can see how it feels. Let me know if you are ever in the area. I will drive out to you if not though.

If I can't find the exact line that I am looking for, I will just use some #6AN line.

Andrew,
That would be great thanks. I will call Plazek as well to see.

Matty,
Thanks for the specific questioning. I'm sure Ed told me that already, but I forgot to post it.

Kirk I will come by some time or at a meet and give it a try I'm sure it could be a little harsh but I'm not sure how you mean that as in hard to shift or once it's in gear. Like I said I dont feel it was rebuilt at any time. It might just need some more friction mod. in it not sure how much you and Andrew put in.

I'm glad to know it shifts so now all I need to do is a rebuld on it one day find out whats up with yours?

Kirk, you know that 1st gear as well as others are different from the 94-95 5spd to the pre 93's. That may make the "fell" different also, not that it correct a "harsh" problem.

Just want to make sure you know.

P.S. make sure to show Jason the position of the clutch peadl, and make sure the E-brake is in working order. Romour has it he needs the E-brake to drive.(Just poking fun, not being serious here. ;) )

Well I know there is that black Supercoupe at mega city minus the supercharger,I was there on saturday,

FYI: Looking for a older style bright red front bumper cover that has SC on it. Any chance that you guy's have one kicking around?

Here we go. The "Hooked on Phonics" war is about to begin. Where the heck is Matt when you need him - LOL!!!!

Kirk - I think we should go to my source on Saturday. I believe the four-letter F-word is at hand. ;) No, not THAT one, the other four-letter F-word. Wait, the four-letter F-word that has nothing to do with sex. No, the four-letter F-word that has to do with money. No, wait, that has to do with sex, too. Okay, the four-letter F-word that has to do with......oh, it's FREE, dammit!

Back