window decal for Sonicman

forcefed95sc

Here is a proof of yours. It is like mine except I took Wynn's advise and put "THA" in there. Let me know. :eek:

Attachments

• GOTBOOST.jpg
    GOTBOOST.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 70
Stephen.......what are the dimensions of that sticker? Can I get a smaller one, I'm not really a sticker guy but I would like to have one, I'm sure I will be given one to Colby.....

You know my address, I will be waiting by my mailbox~

FearThis SC said:
Stephen.......what are the dimensions of that sticker? Can I get a smaller one, I'm not really a sticker guy but I would like to have one, I'm sure I will be given one to Colby.....

You know my address, I will be waiting by my mailbox~

Mine is about 16" tall. But I can make it almost as small as you want. The lettering can not be smaller than 1/4" tall.

Let me know what size so I can figure up a price for you guys. My size is $20 shipped.

Can I see some of what you have already created, no need creating the wheel if you don't have tooooo. Need to get something together for the H-Town Blower Crew design (you sent me a logo a year ago with the engine, but I like the boost gauge LOL) for those special few that will want one of those.....would like to see that as our "logo". Dunno if their would be any interested.....I know some don't like stickers on their cars, but one to "Represent" wouldn't be a bad thing either! Maybe around the 6" X 6" size would be a better decal size, or even a little smaller depending on where we place it!

Those few that I've seen in a few of these threads lately look great, whatcha gotz?

FearThis SC said:
Can I see some of what you have already created, no need creating the wheel if you don't have tooooo. Need to get something together for the H-Town Blower Crew design (you sent me a logo a year ago with the engine, but I like the boost gauge LOL) for those special few that will want one of those.....would like to see that as our "logo". Dunno if their would be any interested.....I know some don't like stickers on their cars, but one to "Represent" wouldn't be a bad thing either! Maybe around the 6" X 6" size would be a better decal size, or even a little smaller depending on where we place it!

Those few that I've seen in a few of these threads lately look great, whatcha gotz?

this is one I threw together. But let me see what else I can come up with. If anyone has any ideas to throw in, let me know. I was thinking maybe some tribal or flames. Let me work on it this weekend.

Back