Post a pick of your Bird/Cat

v6thunderbird22

Here is a recent pick of my car and my system now
302944_67_full.jpg

302944_69_full.jpg

Welcome. I see you live in Windsor. I lived there years ago on Sandwich, had most of my friends from university living on Felix.

I had my 89 Silver Frost SC back then.

Here we go again... :rolleyes:

But I'll post mine anyways... :D

This is how I bought it...
poorbird.jpg

This is now...
kirkbryanleftsmall.jpg

Last edited:
Pics are not the best but...

carrear.jpg

frlights.jpg

carside.jpg

Eibachs are going on soon. And maybe some 99 Cobra rims...?

Last edited:
I still haven't got around to setting up a website where I can host my own pics, but here are some from my SCCoA Members Page:

(1) A shot of some SCCoO cars at a track day at St. Thomas Dragway. Mine is the red '90 SC in the foreground. This pick was taken before my car was painted, so I still have the black belt-mouldings and early style door handles.
matteson1.jpg

(2) A shot of the engine bay in my car. This pic was taken last Fall after I installed my SCI ported blower and intake plenum for testing purposes. If you look closely, you'll notice that the main blower case and the intake plenum are raw, stripped aluminum. They should be coming back off the car soon for polishing, and a different polished return plenum, IC tubes, etc. will be going back on.
matteson2.jpg

(3) Here's a pic of my car on the showfield at Carlisle last year. This shot was taken after the new paint job, but before I lowered the car.
matteson3.jpg

(4) Here's a pic taken at a track day late last season at St. Thomas. I was running Bill McNeil's BFG Drag radials and managed my best E.T. yet in that pass. ...14.341s. Later that same day, Dave Dalke ran my car down the track, and although the E.T. was higher, he trapped at a little over 100 mph! ...the quickest pass my car has seen yet.
matteson4.jpg

Hopefully, it won't be much longer before I get the new '03 Cobra wheels bolted onto my car. After that, I'll be snapping lots of new pics to share with you guys!

Best regards,

Sean

ROCSC said:

Rocky,

Let me see if I can get that image to appear in the thread here...

attachment.php

{Edit}It looks like you can't link directly to images within threads here on the forums. I did the same thing that I did with my pics from my Members Page, but it just shows the link for you to click on. If you follow the link I posted, it just displays the one picture in a new page though.{/Edit}

Cheers,

Sean

Last edited:
Thnaks for pointing that out to me SEan

I tried attaching the pics numerous of times but I guess you cant if you have previously posted those same pics in an eralier thread

oh well.....

BTW Sean can you help me out??? Ineed some help on my birds problems check the "Bird is Dead" Thread

Thanks again

Rocky

Back