EvanSc-2Tonsuperchikin

G

GONE14S

EvanSc-2Tonsuperchikin

Hey guys,
I'm not sure where you gents are, I assume near by.
I used the bulletin to anwser all the e-mails I've gottin,
all at once.Just quicker that way.
Every one I know here is within 1/2-1 hour from here so its not to hard to make quick plans.
Where working on some new places to go,nice places!
You see my wife likes to get involed to..shopping ect ect.
Petiluma classics may be the first thing we do this spring,we had a nice time looking at the cars for sale and frank enjoyed having us there.
There a couple of car shows we go to as a group,and pylon racing we do for fun at Donner summit.
To early for dates wright now..so I was seeing who would be interested in just meeting some place to talk cars or go for a short cruz some place,Dinner-Burger-or just..!
Evan you said your going to the track,which track?(sac race
way?)
I dont care for the 1/4 mile buuuutttt..I'll give a mustang a run for its money in the pylons!
These t- birds handle better on road tracks(stock)than mustangs.I've owned both.Mustangs always seem to be over powerd(good of 1/4 mile)just my oppinion.
We'll keep in touch'
Kurt Sr
91-Sc
Ps:A man who loves his car 1% more than his wife!!!!!
Do'nt tell here that!

Re: EvanSc-2Tonsuperchikin

I am guessing you live in or around Sac!?!

I live in Santa Clara, and Evan I believe lives in Mountain View or around there.

Nathan

Re: EvanSc-2Tonsuperchikin

I live in Reno and have done a little auto cross with my Bird. I wouldn't mind making the trip to donner summit to hang out. I also go to Sac raceway sometimes.

My SC is under the weather right now (head gaskets) but will be fixed by end of the month.

Back