Magnaflow mufflers...

And now a slightly Tech Question reward the above :)

Can one Fit the 5x8x14" Mufflers in the back like is done in the C5 'vettes??

Since magna flow now makes a 2.5" in/out on the same side muffler.. it should be pretty cool.. to make it like a 'vettes...

heh could always do it like magnaflows cat back for the mini cooper S ;)

I have been running those Mangnaflow mufflers on my car since December. I do like them and when I did the whole exhaust it felt like a different car all together. My exhaust does sound a little ricey, but when I let it go they see that it is NOT rice :D. The exhaust shop set them up to hide very well and I ended it with some chrome tips. Just enough to make it look cool.

I've got a Magnaflow muffler in place of the resonator and no mufflers.

Exhaust3.jpg

I like the sound, there is some drone about 55-60, but after that, it's very tolerable.

-Andy "Melon"

I also like the 2 `glasspacks' with Y-pipe that can be also used as a even more louder? `resonator' :) saddy they're 24" long over all??

If i EVER do keep the cougie I like to get therei dual in/out 4x9x11" case 2.25/2.5" Muffler, for the `resonator' then head back to like 2 of there to a single/single 4x9x11" Case mussfler (Maybe offset/offset) and then make up my own duals..

heh the FLows i have no should be on their last legs too, i've had them for like what, 4 year now.. and i can get the magnaflow Mufflers and pipe, ect at cost :) just need to find the time to do all of it :cool:

Also if i do rebuild the engine.. it'll just be a mild thing.. Mild Cam, Roller rockers, mild intake work, and such.. not like a $8g build up :)

Back