fast ride!!!

tim

I was in Dayton Ohio yesterday and somesbody came by with a white Supercoupe. It has a v8 in it, went for a ride and all I can say is WOW!!! :) :)

I think this is more common than it seems! Not very long ago came across a Cougar XR7 here in IL for sale that someone had converted to an SC V8 on Autotrader. I personally contacted them for a friend, and they confirmed it was a supercharged 8 cylinder, they installed it.

After seeing an '04 cobra with its M112'd 4.6 v8 take off from a stop sign last night, I can easily see why there is an interest in this :) . The supercharger on the Cobra was louder than the engine btw, and it was very fast!

Re

Hope you enjoyed your little ride around the mall. I think I figured out the little back firing problem and the miss. A stripped out bolt on the intake.
Putting her back together on sunday.
Lisa was not feeling so great that eve so I had to get home. Next time I'll
bring you down the house for a few beers and talk V8 stuff :)

Good seeing you.
Chris

Chris,

Glad to hear your getting it sorted out...I can't wait to see what it does when you add a blower.

David

PS: Tim...I talked to Dave D. and it sounds like your car is runnng much better now. BTW...how in the world did you manage to get motor oil into all the vacuum hoses ?

Back