Anyone?

E

EvanSC

Anyone?

I had fun with Nathan and David last time around, and working (watching and learning mostly) with Aaron recently... anyone up for some kind of mini meet again at some point? I should be headin to the track soon as circumstances permit, and I have a feeling I'll be there often... but besides that...

see ya,

Re: Anyone?

Evan, lets set up a match race at Sac $500 to the winner bracket race just us Nor-Cal boys. I can use the money and a trophy for low ET just kidding I dont want to emty your guys pockets. that would be great if we could all get together at the track we did it once before it was fun lets do it soon

yeah I am up for something sometime, I just have to get time off of work(hopefully I will have a better job soon). I have been really busy w/work and my bird is still down. Anyone want to loan me $2500, j/k LOL

My bird will be up and running by tow or three months from now, until then I have a new truck to play around w/.

Talk to you guys soon,
Nathan

PS EvanSC were is Mark lately, I e-mailed him quite awhile ago and he never responded to me.

Sounds good Jim, just provide the 500 bucks and I'll be there!

Nathan, what kind of truck? Mark is busily job hunting and going to school part time, as well as he has a wonderful new girlfriend who he spends time with of course...

Anyhow, we'll think o' something...

see ya,

Howdy Boy's,
Sounds like a good plan.It would be nice to get a bunch of SC's out to the track some time this month.
Laterz,
D Rainer

I'm planning on maybe a week from Saturday... that seems to work well for me...

A week from Sat I am out working on Wades car getting him ready to be "King" of Nevada. the 24th will be great for me need to lower my ET more after tomarow nights 12 second run

The new truck is a 2000 Ranger 4x4 extended cab, it is really nice. My parents bought it and my mom wants me to drive it cuz it is our safest vehicle, oh the sacrifices I am making(LOL)

I have plans on the 24th already, but I would like to go some other time.

Nathan

Back