Anyone have pics of an 89-93 SC with 94-95 side trim?

92bird

Looking for pics of 89-93 SC's with 94-95 trim.. I am repainting my '92 SC and can't find the early model trim to replace it with. So I got a good deal on 94-95 trim and I just want to see how it looks.

Thanks,

Jeramie

trim

Hey Jeremy, here's a pic of Kelly's car. I'm planning on putting the 94-95 trim on mine too, when I finally get it painted. I think it looks pretty good.
-Kris

Attachments

• Kelly's car (4).jpg
    Kelly's car (4).jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
Cool....so maybe you could explain what the hell that thing is hanging off the trunk lid and what it does, exactly?

That thing hangin on the trunk lid is a Saleen doublestack spoiler :eek: . Surprisingly, at high speeds, it creates downforce which keep the tail planted :eek: . Unlike most ricers, that wing probably helps at times. If you see pics of the entire car, it actually looks good, in my opinion. But everyone has their own tastes.

definitly not rice. That wing is functional, not some piece of crap "one fits all" wing that goes on ricers.

I like it, though its not everyone's style, kelly has put a lot of hard work into that car to make it look so nice.

Thanks Kris, I didn't even realize his car used the new trim until I went back and looked at some old pics..

Jeramie

It was just a joke. I have seen Kelly's in person it is a nice car. The wing is not my style. I like my cars a little more subtle. Well as subtle as red can be anyway. :D
Derek

That's funny I just had chicken and rice from Tokyo Joe's for dinner, LOL

I personally wouldn't do a wing like that on my SC either, but it looks good with Kelly's setup.

I'm repainting my car and its staying very sleek looking. Stock hood, all new factory replacement trim/mouldings, and a 1997 Thunderbird LX sport decklid spoiler out back.

Oh, and the 18x8 ADR's I got from Brad :)

These cars looks so clean just the way they came from the factory, and that's what I like about the car! I even hated to get rid of the stock wheels!

Jeramie

I'm putting 94 trim on my SC, it looks good as long as you do your bumpers in body color.... well mines all black anyways. That, 97 body color door handles, and clear turn signals will really make your car look newer!

pat ragozzino's 89sc.

rag_p01.jpg

Back