Anyone up for Wed night

J

jim Demmitt

Anyone up for Wed night

I am going to be there to break the 12 second mark anyone els comming out?

Saturday maybe...

But probably not, still low on cash for another week and a half... We'll see... but definetly not on Wednesday... anyone else planning this Saturday? Weather looks better!

see ya,

Re: Anyone up for Wed night

Jim,
Wish I could go, but I'll be stuck at work too late Wednesday. But I'm sure I'll be getting to the track soon, especially now that I have those D/R's :) Good luck!

Rob

Thanks Rob

We are going to give it hell tomarow look forward to seeing you at the track soon take care

Re: Thanks Rob

Should be back together weekend after next. The "King" is going to be dethroned soon. Just looked at all the parts today, crank looks pretty, pistons look solid. I guess they all do though at first. Insides are going to be trick but I am testing some questionable stuff. Could make some good power but not sure if it will last 100k of my style of driving. Can't wait to get it together. Oh by the way while I was there I saw his new baby. 1350lbs of bad ass dragster ready to run at Famoso this weekend. He is expecting 6's with his small block chevy.

Bring it on Aaron

The King is here to stay going to do some thumpin on you guys this summer. with my new bad ass BJ1 killer motor should be able to beat you with what I got now. Hey Aaron watch out for Wade I think hes going to kick all of our butt soon where puttin together a BJ1 motor for him anyway good luck in beating the King your gona need it :)

Back