bucking and sounds coming form the blower.

turbospeed

i tried to go wot today froma stop and the car bucked extremely wild and strage noises were coming from the blower...... kinda like metal sounds, it only happedned under any boost condtion and in normal driving everything is normal , but for safety i removed the blower belt. and itf i go wot is slow but everything is ok no bucking or nothing,

any ideas?

Last edited:
Yeah Fluid level.. check it...

A lot of damage can be done when the oil line come off the turbo... So make sure you have good connections... With good flow... Hope you understand...

Is it really hot there...

You won't hurt anything with the belt off... Drive real easy NO WOT... 1/4 throttle...Might be thin air... I have been told that m-90 pulses air in... When you turn the blower by hand is it hard to stop? Or is it easy to stop followed by a clunking sound... Like something internal smacking?

im at sea level , know i wont hurt naything with the betl off , my point is that it is blower related, maybe bearings or rotors, my question is why it only happens under boost.

Last edited:
It is probably the nose bearings,have you checked the fluid level.It only happens under boost because it is being driven at a ratio of 2.5 to 1,so when you rev the engine it is being spun much faster.If your bearings are pooched they will grind under load.

Back