Chris Duck (LX-Tasy)

Brandon

Email Address: 2fast8@msn.com
User Name: lx-tasy
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments: First things first, I didn't purchase anything from Chris. I was going to buy a Magnum Powers blower, MP inlet plenum, MP raised top, and intercooler tubes from him. We agreed on $850 shipped for the whole setup. I told him I'd have a money order out Monday or Tuesday at the latest. He tells me to call him. I didn't call him....I've never called anyone when buying something online like this. I didn't see any reason to call him. Today, (Sunday) he emails me and tells me he gave me a chance to call and I didn't, so he sold the whole setup to someone else. WTF? Take this situation for what it's worth, but I'll never even consider doing business with him again and I'd suggest no one else does either. In my opinion he's a very shady character.

Ok, heres the deal....

Yeah I told Mr. Brandon to call me, dealing with a sum of $850 isnt something that is done lightly. I told you to call me like what, 4 times? and did you? No. You said why would you waste your money on a call, well if you cant afford a phone call what makes me think you can afford an $850 money order? The guy that purchased the set up did exactly what I ask, he called and got the deal.So you can take that for what it worth. I am not perfect but when it comes to a deal like that I am going to make sure I have good communication before I do any transaction and the communication with you just wasnt there.

Hey Brandon. I just wanted to throw in my input. It sucks he sold the sc system off to someone else b/f you had a chance to talk to him. He told me throught his email to call him too and dont usually do that but I did what it took to get the stuff he was sellin. He assured me that he was a legit member of tccoa and he doesnt come to sccoa much b/c he has a 96 lx sport i believe and this doesnt serve his needs. He just wanted to assure me who he was doing business with and we had a nice chat on the phone. He sent out what i payed him for and i got it today if wonderful condition just like he told me. I have no complaints and he didnt seem shady or out to steal my money at all. Next time if your really interested in the product it may be worth the phone call. So im just sayin that your complaints towards Chris lack any substance. So for all those out there seein this I would do business with CHris again and encourage you all to also if the price is right. He is a stand up guy. Zach

I've dealt with Chris on numerous occasions and have had no problems with him. He also told me to call him because thats his way of doing business. I know other people that dont do business over email because they want to talk to the buyer/seller to get the feel that the person on the other end of the line is legit. I wouldn't consider him a bad seller, but that's my opinion.

A different situation, but Chris was good to deal with when be ordered a pair of the rear caliper relocations brackets that I was hawking here and on TCCoA.

cheers,
Ed N.

Call.........!

Short and to the Point....... He said call! I called the other guy like you did not! I now have a nice set of Kooks, next time call! L8trs, Frank

LX tasy is a good seller I have delt with him a couple times as well as many other Tccoa members, I would buy from him any day, plus as the original buyer said he never called so thats his fault and I dont blame him one bit for selling the blower you should have responded like he asked, if you wanted it so bad. I dont see why you didnt and for $850.00 deal I dont blame him for wanting to do things professional.

Thats my opinion ;)

Back