PDA

View Full Version : Any news on the new SCCoNC web site?

jim Demmitt
02-19-2001, 02:59 AM
Is the new web site going to be up soon? looks very nice.Rob did a great job on the old one hate to see it go but the new one should be great any info?

2TonSuperChicken
02-19-2001, 03:29 AM
Mark and I are going to work on it. I am still waiting for word back from him on what is going on though. I have not heard from him in a couple of days.

Nathan Martin

VR6BOI
02-19-2001, 04:38 PM
Sorry bout that Nathan, Im currently talking to Rob whitt on ICQ and shooting some ideas accross. I really need to talk to ya Nathan. My email has been down this past week. So I haven't gotten anything. Email me back at mark@weboptika.com at some point. Im still very interested in the "other" prospect as well... Retail isnt cuttin it... heh

The site looks like a go for the new design, but im still waiting any help and stuff from anyone. Input is really needed for some stuff. Im sure that Rob and Nathan can supply alot of info, but anything is appreciated.

Im wondering what chat programs people have. Rob and i are both on ICQ, but i have aim and stuff as well. I dunno, reply with anything else, again, sorry bout my email...