Help me ID some SC parts! Brain fade...

Fastphil

Hey all,

I'm not actually a newbie here, I was on this board (actually the old one) about 2-3 years ago when I had my 89 SC. I sold it in September 2001. I also had a 90 SC parts car for a while, from which I stripped a few parts that I still have here. Problem is, I can't remember what some of them are!
I have the JBL amp which has the JBL/Ford Audio System sticker on it, and I have another black box that looks like and amp, but it doesn't have any markings. Is it the amp for the subwoofer?
Next up, I grabbed a pair of relays, because I remembered at the time that there were frequent problems with the ABS relay on these cars. The other relay was right next to it on the car, would that be the ARC relay? One of them has a brown connector, the other has a grey one. Which is which?
I can get a pic of the amp if you need it, but I'd have to email it to you.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA,

Phil

If this "black Box" is made of metal, has cooling fins on it and sits in the tray, then it's most likeky the amp. If this box is Plastic, and sits just to the right of the tray, as you face the rear of the car, then it's the Subwoofer.

Perfect guys, I really appreciate your help. It is indeed metal with cooling fins, and looks like a typical amp. I had the sub too but I tossed it long ago...

Phil

Back