SCCoNC Website?

V

VR6BOI

SCCoNC Website?

Hey there to all of the SCCoNC members and that of the SCCoA. My friend has an SC and I had gotten interested in the site and the people as well as the car in the last 6 mos. I recently met a few members and had an oppurtunity to see the quality of the club. Very close members and just a nice enviroment. I recently came here and saw that we needed an updated site for the SCCoNC. So I then fired up Photoshop and went at at. Nathan or anyone else who is interested should contact me with any comments or interests. I think Nathan is into w/d? This is just something that I wanted to do for the club, but am still not sure if it is needed or liked? Anyhow any comments or suggestions would be great. I've worked as a web/Graphic designer for numerous years, and would love to get together to get a new site up and work with various people. Thanks again for your time and interest. Happy SC'ing...

check out a sample : home.mindspring.com/~mrpassat/scconc/

BTW Nathan, I'm Mark from the Bakers Square meet, dunno if you remember me or not =\? ah well, anyone please email me with any comments or suggestions [email]mark@nisusnet.com[/email]

Re: SCCoNC Website?

Pretty sweet, I think we'll have to knock out Demmit's reign here soon though. It wasn't that long ago where I was teaching him how to catch up to me.

lol, sorry bout that Aaron, i was just fillin in the boxes. Wow, thanks for the replys, i still need to throw something in the black area next to the center image, but other than that, that is pretty much it. Just organized a lil better and what not..

yes we need a website!! yes I do remember you and yes I am into W/D **is your company hiring ;) ** I will help out as much as I can, and sorry I have been too busy to set-up another meeting, and I have plans for this weekend again (G/F coming to visit). Next time there is a meeting we should talk some about the site and stuff.

Nathan Martin

PS nice start

Back