Can someone tell me where...

Nettlesd

Ok, I know where the oil filter is for the engine, but for the life of me, I can't find the supercharger oil filter or the transmission oil filter. I'm starting to think that they are all connected together but 5 quarts of oil seems a little low for all three.

Is the supercharger oil filter buried under the supercharger tubing or something? I also take it that the supercharger oil drain plug is under the supercharger. Anyone have a part number for the filter?

Duane
The supercharger oil filter should be in the bottom of the supercharger (might one to double check that info)you have to take the thing apart to fint it i dont know that part # b/c i had a shop change my
As for the transmission oil filter its in side the trans you have to drop the transmossion and you will see it its big and round it looks like the old Air filter that use to sit on top of the car (might one to double check that info)once agin i dont know that part #

Best of luck hope that helps

you never stop amazing me Nettlesd with your bogus questions and comments. I do enjoy a good laugh from time to time. Thanks.

Back