Photos

rina

I saw photos on T.V I hope pictures like this will spread around so that people will start thinking with their conscious instead of their greed. I also heard that the Americans administration is afraid of such pictures being spread around and anti-war resentiment might rise again. I'm fully aware that many innocent Iraqi civilians are being injured and killed by US bombs, and that's horrific. Honestly, thoughts like this plague me every day... I do not consider myself truly pro- or anti-war, but that does not make me indifferent.
I would advise anyone in here especially young and sensitive members if you go to these sites, are aware you are going to see dead people of both sides.

(Edit by Admin, pictures too graphic for automotive site. I'm sure rina will accept PMs from people that are interested in this topic. - George Davenport)

Ok, just start a discussion, and rename the thread.

Personally, im so confused with all theses "wars" going on, i dont know who to beleive about anything, who is at who's throat and whats being done to REALLY help the innocent!? (whoever that may be)

sorry for my ignorance about the world

jOe

Back