BFG drag tires with wheels 4 SALE

Ryan A Harris

As the title says, drag slicks for sale. 255/50/16 on stock 89-92 SC wheels. These are the drag radials, Comp T/A's. They have lots of runs left on them still. Asking $250 for the pair with the wheels.

Last edited:
So no one wants these? make an offer, pleeeeeeeez.

I'm not looking to rent these. I NEED CASH and SPACE.

Greg? Sean? LAZY?

Ryan,

I'd really like a set of stickies for the track, but now that I've got the 'Stang bolt pattern, those wheels are of no use to me.

Also, I ran Bill's BFG Drag Radials last Summer, and although they did help my E.T.'s, I think, I'm still interested in buying something with better grip when I invest in a set for the track. I'm considering some MT ET Streets, or maybe even a full drag slick. A lot will depend on what it costs me for suitable wheels at the same time.

Anyway, good luck with these wheels!

Best regards,

Sean

Notice how MY name comes up in capitals.... :rolleyes:

Well, if your coming out tomorrow night then bring em by and let me have a look...... oh, BOTH of them. ;)

Movement purposes..... you surely don't mean he's driving aroud with one BFG DR on his car, right? Tell me it ain't so. :eek: :confused:

Not driven with one slick..... you're right, and it's not racing, either. Unless his Trac-Loc is shot - LOL!!!!

Ahhhh, okay, that wasn't very funny. Nevermind. :rolleyes:

Still interested.

Balanced???

Back