To all of you SC and 35th guys....:-)

tbirdsc35th

Just wanted to say thank you for all of the emails that I have received in the last several months, from members and non-members alike, that have not asked for anything necessarily, but have just said thanks for doing the Registry. It's kind of you to just take the time to let me know the Registry is appreciated. Life has been so blasted full lately with so many things that sometimes I'm a little slow to get to some things and for that my apologies. I am also a Gold member of the Bell 47 helicopter Association and have been involved with a Whirlybirds Flight sim project as part of another website I'm doing. It's gratifiying however to know that so many people think I've done something right and that the Registry has fulfilled a purpose way beyond what I would have thought when I started it.

Now for sure, if anyone has any questions about 35th's, keep those emails coming. If I don't know the answers, I'll try to find out or steer you to someone who can help. I'm just basically a glorified librarian with the knowledge of SC's that I have learned from experts and what I've had to do my self over the years. The Registry will be 3 years old in October and all of you is a huge reason it continues to grow. I'll always do the best I can to make the Registry helpful and informative.

A great week all and my best to you and your families.

No, Thank You.........

THe thank you should go to YOU for starting this and for keeping it going.. Heck,where else could I post all my 35th's. Speeking of that, I think I am behind on that as well, will have to check and up date you... THANKS again for doing the work to keep these cars speical........Rich

Back