Muffler Configuration

Nettlesd

Are the mufflers better executed with a muffler in an offset/offset, offset/center or center/center configuration? I'm talking about the mufflers in the back of the car.

Anyone have any for sale?

The question is: Better how?
To get the stock outlet locations using stock pipe routing you need to use offset in and offset out.

You could check over at the TCCoA website. They have a bunch of pictures of different exhaust systems. It might give you ideas of how you can run yours.

Baffled

It depends on the design of the muffler. Every body has there own design. Straight through is OK for a glasspack but not for a oval. There is two ways to quiet exhaust. Baffle or restrict. I like the dynomax C/O

Last edited:
Damon,

Could you get me a couple pictures of them. I was really wanting some oval mufflers but maybe the round ones will do. We'll see.

They look very close to those..I had bought them for my 89 SC then it was wrecked..So they are just sitting around

DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
They look very close to those..I had bought them for my 89 SC then it was wrecked..So they are just sitting around
do you still have the bullets and are they new? if so, please email me the total price including shippint to 95111 and you preferred type of payment. thanks bob (zaldain@aol.com)

Back