PDA

View Full Version : fremont ford sucks

epson12
01-18-2001, 04:58 PM
I had the to do my head gasket under recall. 6 weeks later and after they broke my throtle body i get it back, what do i get a check engine light code 152 bad o2 sensor , which they said the replaced. They tell my to just drive it some more the check engine light will go away. When I asked did you guys replace it the guy says ITS RIGHT SEE WHY DID YOU ASK.

Rob Noth
01-18-2001, 09:07 PM
Your check engine light won't go away, but lots of other stuff might, like your fuel economy, your power... Take it back and make them do it right. These Bay Area Ford dealers are the worst.

Rob

epson12
01-18-2001, 10:38 PM
They called me today with custmer evalution.
Why can they call me for this bs but not to tell me my car is ready.

The thing that pissed me off the most was when the guy asked me how was checking the codes like i am some idoit. Hell You train a mokeny to read codes

Aaron Pedroza
01-19-2001, 01:04 AM
I could have told you that. Those guy are fricken idiots for lack of a stronger word. I went there once. Never again, you wait for a year to get your car in, they take two years to fix it, they don't do everything they're supposed to, they charge you an arm and a leg and you get your car back it's covered in dirt and they don't even wash it for you. I haven't found a competent dealership around and tried three, none of the are worth a Sh@!.

epson12
01-19-2001, 03:55 AM
You thats were I f*up.
I been going to frontier ford before, but it farther away. Now I am going to go out to richmond to have it fixed because thats were my cousin just got hired as AGM.

zac
01-19-2001, 04:56 PM
Back in 98, I went over there to check out the 98 GT Stangs and I told them that they were good cars, but they were kind of slow compaired to the 98 LS1s, the salesperson said that they were just as fast. I just about laughed when he told me that. Alot of people there are bull~~~~ers.

epson12
01-21-2001, 04:45 AM
Well foks the ~~~~~ going to hit the fan. On my way to work I notice that the power that I had 2800 rpms is gone. At that range its fells under stress then normal. It sound like 5800 rpms. Much louder than before. When I got off from work I notice a rattling noise about 1500 and it gets worse at 2200 rpm. Any one knows the name of a good lawyer. P.s It had none of these symptons before fremont ford.

epson12
01-23-2001, 10:17 PM
I took it to albany ford. Before I even got home
they left a message say the motor was gone.